no one should let themselves get used to anything. give your heart a room for accepting that in this life, NOTHING really stays CONSTANT.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

BRUISED but not BROKEN

juL.06,o8

suddenly i felt so alone. things are not the same as if they were. i lose a big part of my life. i loved him. he's everything to me. but i ended all. its sad to think that i couldnt see his face anymore. no more him. no more us. he didnt even ask me to stay. it hurts. but to think that i loved him more than i knew i could. and he brings out the best in me like no one else could. he's the source of my happiness. i think i could finally let go. not that i dont love him anymore. but i have to. before it may cause me too much pain. that i might think i couldnt manage. well. life is what we make it. if we will just stay in one place we could never move forward. life goes on. and so am i. :) thanks for all. i learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment