no one should let themselves get used to anything. give your heart a room for accepting that in this life, NOTHING really stays CONSTANT.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Learn to let go..

July 8th, 2008 by loveurown
  just a short post here.
not every single detail should be written :)

did you like the previous one?
the dreamland.
the perfect match.
the great thoughts.
i cant believe ive done that.
i dont know where i got my best to show him how much he loved.
those sacrifices.
i forgive and forget.
i always know i will cry but i still give it a try.
i was hurt but still continue to love him.
but now i think i cant manage to do the next big hit.
to still wait for him.
for him to realize those what ive done.
to appreciate every little thing i did.
they say help others grow.
guess im too tired with that.
he’s always been forgiven and loved.
we’re perfect then.
he made me cry a lot of times.
but im still there waiting for his sorry.
and again. gone on with life.
its fun. to love him.
but hei. who’s perfect now?
with just one mistake.
i did.
till one night we decided to left each other.
just last night i realized the most painful thing.
its when both of you love each other and yet you could not patch things up.
where’s the pain?
it is when one decided to end it up. and the other has no choice but to give it up.
and shit! i really had no choice.
everything fell apart.
no more him. no more us.
it all ends last night. and that’s it.
i made it easier.
i never lost my faith in him.
i admit i cant let go.
coz all my life i never felt such feelings like this.
i know myself. if im in love.
and the word LOVE is just for him.
i know its my fault.
i dont know if it is forgiven or not.
but hei! christ can forgive.
i beg him. and he just said *hell no*
the moment i heard that its more of a gunshot.
idk. its not that im too emotional.
i thought of something like this.
he’s not being fair.
we knew how much we loved each other.
the unforgettable moments we shared.
and the painful experiences that we passed.
the wounds are vitally deep.
so is there any enough reason to tell me that easily?
i love him. and that’s the only thing i know.
i may not feel it everyday but in my mind and in my heart.
that’s it!
now. everything has changed.
things are not the same.
i could never see his face again.
the greetings used to wake me up.
the endless goodnights. and iloveyou’s.
i could never hug my pillow again.
been waiting or let him go.
i still dont know.
its not a matter of winning or losing anymore.
but im ready to accept what’s gonna happen next.
right this time, the only thing in my mind is if he still loves me.
he would still find ways to come back to me.
or if not.
i will keep this in my mind.
nagMAHAL aco.
im ready for everything.
and someday he will know.





ღ εїзRosELεїз ღ Says:

yOu desErve 2bE hapi girL!!
leT gO of whAt maKes yOu huRt aNd misErabLe hehe kya mo yan dami naGmaMahaL sAu nOh….

No comments:

Post a Comment